Unique opportunity to own a piece of paradise
Situated on Cerf island close to the mainland and the airport, the bay of Anse Theodore boasts one main and three smaller, secluded beaches facing out to sea across crystal-clear waters, inside the surrounding reef.
The Ste. Anne Marine National Park is surrounded by reefs and teems with sea life. Within this protected area lie five islands, Cerf is the second largest and the closest to the main town and airport. It is also the only private island - owned by 10 families.
Other unique features of the property are:
- Deep water mooring for boats off main beach
- Existing jetty
- Existing foundation for beach shed
- 3 Existing house foundations
- 270 degree views over inner islands
- Two lush valleys leading to beaches
- Water catchments and underground tanks
- Perfect for barefoot luxury development
Warm clear water, perfect weather and a small population make life on the islands as close to idyllic as can be.
The buoyant tourism industry ensures regular flights from Europe and South Africa.